J-Pad is an AT joystick for iPad (all types), iPad mini, iPod (3rd and 4th generation) and iPhone (3GS, 4 and later).
J-Pad is a unique, highly intuitive joystick interface providing comprehensive switch access to all iPad® functions - including Apps, music & media, iBooks, still & video photography, on-screen keyboard entry and much more.
Connecting wirelessly to the iPad® using Bluetooth 2.1, J-Pad is simple to set-yp and easy to use with touch sensitive buttons to launch and close Apps. Provided are two sockets to connect up to two wired switches.
Source: Pretorian Technologies
- Fully Supports Siri®
- Intuitive operation
- Fully supports iBooks® page turning
- Unique line by line scanning facility
- Wireless operation via Bluetooth 2.1
- Integral, rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Operational touch-sensor buttons, or plug in external switches
- Joystick scanning access to your iPad including Apps, Music and Photography
- Works on iPad (all types), iPad mini, iPod (3rd and 4th generation) and iPhone (3GS, 4 and later)
- J-Pad is for switch access only and will not act in the same way as a mouse.
- External switch: Two female 3,5 mm connectors.
- Battery charge: USB socket.
- Charging LED
- Status LED
- Programming Mode: Switch button on the rear of J-Pad.
- J-Pad is not suitable for use with Android tablets, Apple Macs or personal computers.
- Not all Apps support switch scanning, the J-pad is compatible with apps using “Space and Enter” , “~1 and ~3” or Voiceover to allow scanning within the App.
|BJ Adaptaciones||International, Spain||Yes||No||No|
|Inclusive Technology||International, United Kingdom||Yes||No||No|