Sunu Band is a sonar bracelet to help people living with a impaired vision better sense and navigate their surroundings, and enjoy an independent lifestyle. Sunu band is the first smart band using ultrasonic technology to sense the user’s surroundings and deliver haptic feedback on his wrist to indicate proximity. Sunu band can also give you the time with its discrete vibrational watch feature and can help you find your missing objects with the Sunu Tag; a tiny beacon like device that can be clipped to any personal object (Sunu Tag can also be tracked from your smartphone in case you don’t have the band).
Source: Sunu Band
- Sunu band is optimized with two different operation modes, for indoor and outdoor scenarios.
- Sunu Band can be pointed with minimal movements from your hand, enabling you to feel your surroundings in a very discreet and quick manner.
- Sunu Band is truly augmentative as it can be used alongside other mobility aids, like the white cane or with a guide dog.
- Gesture Control - Allows you to quickly manipulate all the band functions with one hand using simple hand gestures.
- Vibration Clock - Keep track of time with Sunu's haptic clock. Vibrations discreetly tell you the time with a simple abacus like system.
- Sunu Tag - Find your personal articles with this tiny tracker. Vibrations on the band or your smartphone indicate the Tag’s proximity while an alarm on the Tag helps you to find it quickly.
- Smartphone connectivity - customize the settings on the band, set up alarms and sync the time with the connected Sunu App.
- Inputs: two (2) buttons or gestures.
- Modes: two (2) - indoor and outdoor.
- Range & Resolution (Outdoor): approx. 4.5 meters (14.5 ft.) / 2 cm.
- Range & Sensitivity (Indoor): approx. 2.0 meters (6.5 ft.) / 2 cm.
- Sampling Rate: 30fps.
- Sensor Output Power / Sensitivity: 117 dB / -65 db
|Ustraap System||National Federation of the Blind|
|Sunu Inc.||International, USA|