The "UA-767PBT" is a Bluetooth wireless communication device used to measure blood pressure.
The UA-767PBT was designed based on the UA-767 Plus, which is clinically proven in accuracy. It has inherited some advanced features from the original model, but is also equipped with Bluetooth® wireless communication technology, giving it extended and advanced capabilities.
Source: A&D Company
- Bluetooth Class 1
- Improved compatibility with various Bluetooth receivers
- Built-in real time clock
- 40-measurement memory
- Irregular HeartBeat indicator
- Extra large 3-line display for easier reading of results
- One-touch measurement
- Comfortable SlimFit cuff
- Botón START: pulsador de botón en la superficie frontal del dispositivo.
- START Button: Momentary push-button Switch on the front of device.
- Measurement method: Oscillometric measurement
- Measurement range
- Pressure: 20 - 280 mmHg
- Pulse: 40 - 200 beats / minute
- Measurement accuracy
- Pressure: ±3 mmHg or 2%, whichever is greater
- Pulse: ±5%
Digital, LCD 16/10 mm character height
- Classification: Type BF
- Clinical test: According to ANSI / AAMI SP-10 1987
- EMC IEC 60601-1-2: 2001
- Wireless communication: WML-40AH (MITSUMI Electronics Co. Ltd.)
|A&D Company||USA, Mexico||Yes||No||No|