"Widgit Go" is an AAC App for Android to support communication, learning and language development. Widgit Go is an app for creating activities and grids to support communication, learning and language development. Use it in the home, in the classroom or on the go. Widgit Go can be used as a voice output device or to write simple documents with symbols and text from Grids. 12 examples activities are included. Widgit Go comes with the FULL Widgit Symbol Set with 12,000 symbols. No Internet connection is required either for creating or using activities.
- Make an Activity in Widgit Go:
- Make activities with several layers of grids.
- Choose whether the activity contain the writing bar, or just voice output.
- Create grid of up to 10 x 7 cells per page.
- Each cell in a grid can be linked to additional grids.
- Widgit Go can handle a very large number of activities and grids.
- Activities can be backed up and shared through Dropbox.
- Each cell in the grid can contain:
- One or more Widgit Symbol with text.
- Own images instead of symbols.
- Photograph straight from the camera.
- Background colour.
- Text to be spoken.
- Recorded speech directly into the cell.
- Previously saved audio or music file.
- Links to new grids, previous grid or to the first grid.
- Documents created by the activities can be:
- Saved as image file or PDF file.
- Directly as an attachment to an email.
- Text to Speech and recorded audio