The World-Wide Augmentative and Alternative Communication (WWAAC) project is a pan-european initiative to make web and email-based technology more accessible to people with communication, language and/or cognitive impairment.
- Support for Tablets.
- Support for Jelly Bean (Android 4.1) with touch gestures for navigation.
- 2 new applications:
- Notes - for taking notes and reading text files
- Explorer - simple file explorer app
- Web browser now supports downloads.
- SMS: Multiple contact, long message and character count support.
- Enhanced Braille that includes support for Seika devices, flash messages and improved
Mobile Accessibility is a screen-access application which allows people who are blind or have low vision to use an Android phone in an intuitive, easy and simple way.